Yearly Generator Maintenance Agreements
Designed for Your Specific Requirements
Diesel | Natural Gas | LP | Duel Fuel
10KW TO 10,000KW
Mardinly Industrial Power LLC (MIP) understands the dollar investment put into your generator power system and the need for the equipment to work when you need it. For as long as you need it! MIP’s Yearly Maintenance Programs offer a cost effective approach to ensure trouble free operation.
From industrial manufacturing plants, universities & schools, hospitals, municipalities, townships, waste water treatment plants, nursing and assisted living facilities, high rises and office buildings have come to depend on the reliability of MIP.
MIP’s yearly maintenance programs are designed specifically to your needs and type of facility/operation. A majority of our customers only require two visits per year (once every six months) while some hospital customers require monthly visits. MIP will provide you with the appropriate coverage at a reasonable price.
All Models & Manufacturers
Mardinly Mobile Repair Trucks
MIP has a fleet of fully equipped repair vehicles for all your needs. Anything from scheduled service visits to emergency repairs. Our service trucks are fully equipped and ready to go.
Depending on your requirements, our services will include some or all of the following:
- Semi-annual visits: one inspection/test run & full service includes inspection, oil/filter change & test run
- Quarterly visits: Three inspections/test run & full service includes inspection, oil/filter change & test run
- All agreements include engine oil sampling sent to a lab-results sent to customer
- Coolant system & fuel sampling if required
- Annual load bank testing if required by state regulations
- Technicians report provided to the customer on every visit
- Fire pump engine service is also available
- Knowledgeable technicians with years of experience
MIP’s agreements have no hidden cost. All of our agreements include travel time (to & from site), mileage, labor, oil and fuel filters, oil samples to laboratory and a written report. Also, MIP discounts parts & labor on any major repair needed.